R.A.B.B.i.T. (Rope Assisted Ballistic Bunny in Transit) is a fast-paced and precise arcade game for mobile devices. You take control of a succession of ninja rabbits and swing gracefully through buildings in a futuristic landscape using only a rope and a grappling hook. The game features procedurally generated levels, giving you a new challenge every time you play.
- Completely free to download and play, with no in-app purchases; the game is supported by adverts.
- Intuitive one-touch swinging mechanic: Press and hold on a surface to grapple and swing, and release to let go.
- A procedural generation system that offers 10,000,000 levels, and allows you to specify the length and difficulty of levels.
- Four game modes.
- Randomised rabbit generation; rabbits are given names and colours.
- Nice graphics!
- Survival: Complete as many short levels as you can without dying.
- Sprint: Race against the clock to complete levels without running out of time, gaining time back at the end of levels.
- Custom: Enter a 7-digit seed to generate a level.
- Challenge: Take on 4 groups of 10 pre-selected levels, arranged by difficulty.
In continuing our efforts to be as open as possible with development of our games, we decided to run a persistent open BETA throughout the development of R.A.B.B.i.T.
As the game is now finished and awaiting release, R.A.B.B.i.T.'s BETA is now closed. We are grateful to all of the beta testers for the feedback we received over the course of development.